4th FP+ Question

_mickey_

Original Poster
I am in desperate need of a straight answer. I did read through everything on official disney site and most of the FAQ here, but I'm still not sure of the answer to my question. I'm at Hollywood Studios, and used up all 3 initial FP+s. I tried to book a second FP+ from the more popular attractions (Toy Story Mania, Fantasmic, etc.), but the app won't let me do so. After the initial 3 FP+ are used, can you only book 4th, 5th, etc from Tier 2 rides (ie less popular rides)? please help!! thanks!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
The app will show what is available. It is likely there are no more fastpasses for the popular attractions today, especially if the park is closing soon.

_mickey_

Original Poster
I went to guest relations and she told me I could not book another tier 1 (in other words you only get 1 tier 1 per day no matter what). I called disney to double check and the CM had to check bc he didn't know, and he told me the same thing. when did all this change?! I'm confused and a bitfrustrated as this will mess with my EPCOT plans as well!

stillgoofy

This happened to us on a recent trip at both DHS and Epcot. When we used our first 3, and tried for a 4th we got error message that said you cannot get another Tier 1 until you use your first 3 FP. In both cases we had already used our first 3. The message did not say you could only have one Tier 1 for the whole day, it specifically stated just to use your initial 3 first. We had no problem getting a 4th FP of a non-Tier 1 attraction though. In both cases, Tier 1's were still available, Fantasmic at DHS and Soarin at Epcot. We could see the availability on the app but could not complete the transaction due to the error message. At DHS we went to kiosk and showed CM what was happening. She tried it on kiosk and same thing. She couldn't explain it and stated it shouldn't happen that way. So she gave us paper FP for Fantasmic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom