Toddler area in HS?

jato4x4

Original Poster
I know the ones in MK and EP. As well as the Boneyard, even though I don't know if the toddler area there allows parents with the kid. But is there anywhere in HS now that HIStK is gone? tia

DisneyDreamer08

There are no toddler play areas in DHS unfortunately :(
And parents are definitely allowed in the boneyard. This was our favorite area. There is one section with slides (be prepared to follow your kids up & down) and another area with a dig site. It looks like a sand box but it's really filled with little pebbles.

dreamfinder

Nowhere in DHS to really run around and play, unless you count chasing ducks around Echo Lake. Although we did get some quality time out of watching the tips of the diggers over the construction wall down the end of Pixar Place.

rachelkathryn

The fountain by Muppets 3D was a nice place for my kids to hang out while the older crowd was on Star Tours. They liked throwing pennies in the water and seeing the fountain, plus it is kind of dead in that area so they were able to run around a little bit. No play area, but kids can make any area a play area if you let them

BraveGirl

OMG it was raining when we were in DHS last weekend so I didn't even realize HiSTK is gone. Aw, my girls will be so bummed to hear that! They loved it in there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom