Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

brb1006

raw

CDavid

TTA94

Well PTN reopens at DL this weekend... IF WDW was indeed holding off announcing it to come here until it makes its return to DL for the holidays, then that announcement should be coming soon lol. We will see just how true those MK cast rumors were hahaha.

jklakeview

*crickets*
I am here right now and I spoke to a cast member that does parade services and crowd control. Don't know how reliable it is but she told me she has friends that work in the parade department and they have been taking all sorts of measurements. She said something new and big is in the works but she isn't supposed to know about it and doesn't really have any details. Like I said, not sure how correct the info is

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I am here right now and I spoke to a cast member that does parade services and crowd control. Don't know how reliable it is but she told me she has friends that work in the parade department and they have been taking all sorts of measurements. She said something new and big is in the works but she isn't supposed to know about it and doesn't really have any details. Like I said, not sure how correct the info is

maybe they need some place to store the RoL barges when they give up on it ;) kidding of course

this doesn't surprise me.. I was a little surprised they ended the parade without having something to go in it's place however but this is the new Disney so...think of how not to plan and assume that will happen

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
maybe they need some place to store the RoL barges when they give up on it ;) kidding of course

this doesn't surprise me.. I was a little surprised they ended the parade without having something to go in it's place however but this is the new Disney so...think of how not to plan and assume that will happen

[/SARC]
A couple 40 Yard dumpsters and a shear will work perfectly well, Heck it worked for Spectromagic
[/SARCOFF]

For everyone's sake I really hope they get RoL online before the holidays so that guests have something amazing in place of the Osborne lights this year, I really DONT want to be right in saying we will STILL be discussing the opening next april...

jakeman

.... I really DONT want to be right in saying we will STILL be discussing the opening next april...
Just a quick reminder for you:

The thing that worries me is that Disney has not even done a preshow to their 'social media brigade' to hype the upcoming show. So if guys like Brigante have not been treated to a 'advance show' I don't think the show is going up anytime soon.

That being said people misinterpret my pessimism on Disney opening stuff in a timely manner as not WANTING it to premier. AK is my favorite park and I'd love an excuse to visit but so far Disney seems to be falling flat on their face. Note that @WDW1974 has hinted that the opening of Pandora will not happen until late 2017 or later.

As to people who think I'm a 3/4 empty guy well that's too optimistic I'm more of a 9/10'ths empty guy where WDW is concerned.

It's opening within weeks. Please don't clog up the thread.

brb1006

[/SARC]
A couple 40 Yard dumpsters and a shear will work perfectly well, Heck it worked for Spectromagic
[/SARCOFF]

For everyone's sake I really hope they get RoL online before the holidays so that guests have something amazing in place of the Osborne lights this year, I really DONT want to be right in saying we will STILL be discussing the opening next april...
I agree, ROL has got to make it for the Christmas season.

WildcatDen

Probably since there is no MSEP replacement.
I know Serpico has provided some dates recently that did not pan out (ROL) but I am still hearing 2018 is on the table for the NEW nighttime parade. Then again, I am also hearing Pandora may open late Spring versus the just announced Summer.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I know Serpico has provided some dates recently that did not pan out (ROL) but I am still hearing 2018 is on the table for the NEW nighttime parade. Then again, I am also hearing Pandora may open late Spring versus the just announced Summer.
"Summer" is the safety net. They're still pushing to open before the summer rush. But April is doubtful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom