The Living Seas and Seas w/ Nemo Questions

raven

did nemo ride ruin the entire living seas?
It's a completely different pavilion now. Whether or not it actually "ruined" the pavilion is up to personal opinion. While I liked The Living Seas, I only went in there a few times (I felt claustrophobic).

jbeachboy

It's a completely different pavilion now. Whether or not it actually "ruined" the pavilion is up to personal opinion. While I liked The Living Seas, I only went in there a few times (I felt claustrophobic).

is it just the ride and hydrolators are gone? is that only thing different?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

jbeachboy

DrummerAlly

I can't believe anyone still remembers that Sting made soundtracks for IMAX movies. I got my copy of their Dolphins soundtrack sitting on my desk here and I saw the movie back at the Mugar Omni Theater over the summer. Ah, nostalgia.
I'm a pretty big Sting fan, but if you look at the date of my original comment about the Sting music, it was made in 2012! I forgot I ever posted this and... hate to admit it.. forgot about that music. Time to go listen to it again!

Johnny Three-hats

I'm a pretty big Sting fan, but if you look at the date of my original comment about the Sting music, it was made in 2012! I forgot I ever posted this and... hate to admit it.. forgot about that music. Time to go listen to it again!
I did see that! I was mostly talking to the other guy, but hey, I'm glad for anyone who remembers weird obscure things that I remember. Makes me feel less nutty. In that case, we'll listen to IMAX Sting music together in spirit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom