Four nights; Dining Choices; Tiffins?

tem325

Original Poster
So, we are staying four nights. CA Grille is of great significance to us as we ate there our first trip, ate there the night we got engaged in MK, and our honeymoon. It's special--we definitely want to go there.

We have 4 Dining Credits. Here's what I have:

1. Tokyo (EPCOT)
2. Frontera Cocina (DS) or Ohana (backup)
3. Tiffins (AK) or Boma (Bakup; wouldn't have to use two credits)
4. CA Grille (2 credits)

So, my big question--I hear that Tiffins in AK is amazing and a must-try! Obviously, we're going to have to pay for two single credits out of pocket for dinner if we choose Tiffins as opposed to just one. Is Tiffins worth it? I hear yes, but I wonder if anyone's tried it lately?

Thanks in advance!

Hockey89

So, we are staying four nights. CA Grille is of great significance to us as we ate there our first trip, ate there the night we got engaged in MK, and our honeymoon. It's special--we definitely want to go there.

We have 4 Dining Credits. Here's what I have:

1. Tokyo (EPCOT)
2. Frontera Cocina (DS) or Ohana (backup)
3. Tiffins (AK) or Boma (Bakup; wouldn't have to use two credits)
4. CA Grille (2 credits)

So, my big question--I hear that Tiffins in AK is amazing and a must-try! Obviously, we're going to have to pay for two single credits out of pocket for dinner if we choose Tiffins as opposed to just one. Is Tiffins worth it? I hear yes, but I wonder if anyone's tried it lately?

Thanks in advance!
Tokyo
Frontera
Tiffins
Cal Grill

Seems like a great plan for me... All different types of places and food... Have fun

Jon81uk

I wasn't impressed with Tiffins. The meat was well cooked but the flavours were nothing special and the service didn't feel nice, felt like he was trying too hard. I much preferred California Grill for the fine-dining style service as the waiter felt more friendly and less forced.

I wish we had tried Jiko instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom