Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

NYwdwfan

"Ugh. I have a pill stuck in my throat."

Best excuse ever for having two cookies for breakfast.
Careful with that - my sister's husband's brother's (best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl) got an Advil stuck in his throat and it eroded the lining of his esophagus and got infected.

Extra points if you know the movie referenced in the parenthesis (which I'm sure you have never seen).

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Careful with that - my sister's husband's brother's (best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl) got an Advil stuck in his throat and it eroded the lining of his esophagus and got infected.

Extra points if you know the movie referenced in the parenthesis (which I'm sure you have never seen).
Bueller. Bueller.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
A hundred times.

Despite the quotation marks, beware of paraphrasing ahead:

"They'll keep calling. They'll keep calling. They'll keep calling."
"When Cameron was in Egypt's land, let my people go."
"Shake it up baby now ...."
"If I take one more sick day, I'm going to need to barf up a lung."
Ahaha, I just Googled most of these.
Close, but "missed it by that much".

NYwdwfan

13589162dcb86b8a77e0a0f61230fb6f.jpg

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I know I'm a judgemental person, and I really am working on it.
Today is proof positive that I still have work to do.

One of our favourite neighbours just got a new toy - a leaf blower. He's been out there at it for quite a while now. The low hum/drone has been going on for so long that I swear it's getting louder.

I said as much to Hubby. He looks out the window, and says "Yup, you're right. It is getting louder. He's just finishing OUR front lawn."

:facepalm:

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

One of our favourite neighbours just got a new toy - a leaf blower. He's been out there at it for quite a while now. The low hum/drone has been going on for so long that I swear it's getting louder.

I said as much to Hubby. He looks out the window, and says "Yup, you're right. It is getting louder. He's just finishing OUR front lawn."

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

NYwdwfan

Send him my way!

Goofyernmost

"Ugh. I have a pill stuck in my throat."

Best excuse ever for having two cookies for breakfast.
Was it one of those Government issued clever pills?

Perhaps it wasn't a pill stuck in your throat but a stray foot stuck in there.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Send him my way!

Do either of you use those noisy leaf blowers? o_O Wouldn't you rather rake the leaves instead? When I was a kid growing up, we had rakes to clear away the leaves in the yard. (Where I live now, the landlord put in a concrete back yard, so there's no grass yard to rake.) I miss raking in the fall. :( It's a fun, low-key outdoor activity. It's kinda like shoveling snow in the winter--both are outdoor fun. :) (Don't hate me for saying that . . . :cautious: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom