Opinions on if im "too old" "too small" for face character

Bpin

Original Poster
Headshots--

5'4
Size 2
Hey everyone, and thank you for your help. I really value your opinions.

I am a stage actor and am typically cast as characters 20-28. I am actually quite bit older than this but can't get parts closer to my age bc its "unbelievable". Lolz
But of course, when your on a stage people dont see your face up close!!

I was looking at acting/dance auditions for Disney and kinda thought about doing face character. I have alot of energy and am a very happy smiley person! I have tons of hostess and customer service experience. I would actually be great at this job. However, I realize that most of these girls are really young and I really don't want to show up at audition, and have them be like...ummm..who's mom is this?.lolz...

Anyways, i appreciate your objective opinions. Its not gonna hurt my feelings if i don't fit, Im very confident about auditions but I know how important it is to have "the look"....

Tinkrbell

It honestly depends on what they're looking for when you go to an audition. It can change from audition to audition, week to week. Sometimes the audition info will say if they're looking for something specific (Tiana, for example), but sometimes it will just say "face characters" and list height ranges. I'd say go audition and have fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom