WDW Lego Castle

C.FERNIE

Original Poster
Anyone else got one?
14787654_10202453119565813_1839858740_o.jpg
we just finished ours after 4 days, its very cool!

C.FERNIE

Original Poster
haha we saved for ages to get it now its in our hallway for all to see lol, it was great fun to build but its pretty heavy! (it was a very early christmas present lol, i am getting coal at christmas lol!)

TB4244

We got ours the week it was released to VIP members and now has pride of place in our lounge. The build was good and not too repetitive as some sets can be a bit boring to put together.
There are some great details, encompassing lots of the movies coming pretty much up to date with Tangled. I was relieved not to see any Frozen in it though!

I do kinda want the back half now as half the towers are missing!

But I'd recommend getting it if you can afford it as it's a very impressive set and gets admiring glances from everyone that visits us :)

C.FERNIE

Original Poster
We got ours the week it was released to VIP members and now has pride of place in our lounge. The build was good and not too repetitive as some sets can be a bit boring to put together.
There are some great details, encompassing lots of the movies coming pretty much up to date with Tangled. I was relieved not to see any Frozen in it though!

I do kinda want the back half now as half the towers are missing!

But I'd recommend getting it if you can afford it as it's a very impressive set and gets admiring glances from everyone that visits us :)

we thought about somehow making the back haha!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom