Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Very small by comparison. And that's factoring that the supposed Arendelle/Toon Town expansion doesn't encroach upon it.

Actually Disneyland has a very large Star Wars expansion plot...

Capture.JPG

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
SW might have endless expansion directions...but where are they going to go?? They're already building themselves into a literal corner...yet another reason why an entire park makes more sense than a smaller "land". SWL cannot expand its borders anymore without encroaching on something that already exists.

In Florida, there will be 2 physical directions they could go. This issue is going to be a few decisions on some other things yet unannounced. DLR is another matter entirely. (Remaining thoughts omitted and being considered for placement in DLR's thread.)

*1023*

Actually Disneyland has a very large Star Wars expansion plot...

View attachment 170810
It took me a minute to get this... But man is this funny.

I'm very intrigued about this yet to be announced project that may limit where Star Wars can expand to. Is the general consensus that Star Wars will expand someday?! I can't imagine it won't, so hopefully Disney has planned for this.

jt04

Remember, Hogwarts Express changes everything in theme park design. There are no longer any limits.

The entire reason I begged Uni to build it on these boards. Guess it worked. :cat:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom