How do I notify Disney about a great cast member experience?

Wish I Was Here

Original Poster
I had a wonderful experience with a cast member and wanted to let Disney know about this great cast member. How do I go about doing that? Thanks so much for any input.

JIMINYCR

Are you still at Disney or have you returned home? Before we go on our trips to WDW we print off CM appreciation cards that we hand out on the spot to the CM's that do something wonderful for us or have made a moment special for us. They love getting any appreciation from the guests and many say they keep the cards and treasure them.
From Tagrel.com.....This is the one we use. They have a variety of cards and options.
cmcard_v5.gif

If you are home you can email Disney with the CM's name and area of the park with the day and time of interaction which helps them identify the CM by their assigned shift.

Wish I Was Here

Original Poster
Are you still at Disney or have you returned home? Before we go on our trips to WDW we print off CM appreciation cards that we hand out on the spot to the CM's that do something wonderful for us or have made a moment special for us. They love getting any appreciation from the guests and many say they keep the cards and treasure them.
From Tagrel.com.....This is the one we use. They have a variety of cards and options.
cmcard_v5.gif

If you are home you can email Disney with the CM's name and area of the park with the day and time of interaction which helps them identify the CM by their assigned shift.

Thanks for the response. What is the Disney e-mail address that I would use?

Ariel4711

Do they respond to some of the emails sent by guests.

I'm not sure if you ever got the answer to this question, but I actually emailed them a little while ago and I received an automated response from them within 5 minutes. The email said that a member of the Guest Experiences Services Team would be in contact with me within four days (I am assuming business days). Hope that helps :)

Courtney6682

I recently emailed guest communications about an AMAZING CM at FQ. Got an automated reply. Would it be silly to email the the resorts GM?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom