PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

lnsemsf

image.jpeg

You'll thank me. The world is already bad enough, never make it worse by shooting in portrait.

willtravel

I really enjoy Muppets and their being in the other parks. But if they are to redo Mama Melrose, I wish some how they could work in Roger Rabbit into a restaurant instead of Muppets. Maybe a little bit more of an adult restaurant. Introduce a new IP. Or should I say reintroduce a non used IP. I know there is only one movie. But I think it's a great movie.

TheOrangeBird01

I really enjoy Muppets and their being in the other parks. But if they are to redo Mama Melrose, I wish some how they could work in Roger Rabbit into a restaurant instead of Muppets. Maybe a little bit more of an adult restaurant. Introduce a new IP. Or should I say reintroduce a non used IP. I know there is only one movie. But I think it's a great movie.

As much as I love the Muppets, I would LOVE for this to happen.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Now that it seems Pizza Rizzo is pretty close to opening, do you think we will see the announcement of Mama Melrose closing within a few weeks/a month or two after Pizza Rizzo opens up? Possibly closing mid-to-late January? Or will Mama Melrose stay as is for some time more?

Princess Leia

While I wish that a ride or show was going into Mama Melrose's (maybe a show is still a possibility with dinner? Maybe?), it probably makes more sense for a restaurant. DHS is going to become incredibly popular in 3 years, and the millions of people visiting the park are going to need to eat. According to the Disney.Go site, DHS currently has the smallest number of restaurants available (when Pizzerizzo opens, it will be tied with DAK). Fingers crossed that it's Swedish Chef related. Or that we get the singing food from Muppet Christmas Carol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom