Feb/March, 2017?

Minnesota disney fan

I need some help with end of Feb and first of March. We've never been to WDW at that time, and are trying to set up a 10 day visit for next year. I know the Princess Marathon is the last week til the 26th of Feb and Presidents Day is Monday, 2/20, I think. Would like to avoid these if they are that awful? Also, what about the first of Feb? Is it overrun by BTG;s? I don't want to have to deal with huge rude mobs of people. So, just trying to find the right time. I know, I know, there is NO slow time, but need some help from those people who have actually gone at these times. Thanks so much, as I am still confused about this time of year:)

SaLeone

I went this year from February 13th to the 19th (Presidents day was February 15th) and my girlfriend and I had an amazing time! The parks were waaaay less crowded than the Summer time. Some of the waits for rides were long which showed that the parks were crowded, but it wasnt overbearing. We're going back the same time next year (18th-25th) and absolutely cannot wait! The weather is perfect in my opinion, the crowds arent overbearing and most refurbs will be done by February:happy:

Upvote 0

Minnesota disney fan

Original Poster
I went this year from February 13th to the 19th (Presidents day was February 15th) and my girlfriend and I had an amazing time! The parks were waaaay less crowded than the Summer time. Some of the waits for rides were long which showed that the parks were crowded, but it wasnt overbearing. We're going back the same time next year (18th-25th) and absolutely cannot wait! The weather is perfect in my opinion, the crowds arent overbearing and most refurbs will be done by February:happy:

I have finalized our trip to Feb 6th thru 16th, leaving March out completely! This will be before the busy president's day crowd which is the week of the 20th, and the Princess Half Marathon is the 23 to 26th. So, hopefully, this will be a good time to get away from the crowds.
Thanks for your imput, and can't wait for February! Yea!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom