iPhone 7 Camera Put to the Test at Disney's Animal Kingdom

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
By P. Taylor, Sep 21, 2016
WDWMAGIC Contributor

The new iPhone 7 is with us, promising one of the best camera systems of any phone on the market.

Featuring a new 12MP camera, iPhone 7 has a new optical image stabilizer to reduce camera blur, an f/1.8 aperture that allows in more light than previous models, and a six element lens for more detail.

The iPhone 7 Plus takes things a step further with a second camera equipped with a 57mm telephoto lens in addition to the wide 28mm lens, delivering a true optical zoom for the first time on iPhone. Both phones also now include 4K high resolution video.

Rather than providing a scientific lab review, we got our hands on the flagship iPhone 7 Plus model, and took it to Disney’s Animal Kingdom for a real-life test run.

Continue reading at http://www.wdwmagic.com/articles/21sep2016-iphone-7-camera-test-at-disneys-animal-kingdom.htm

Omnikron

Brought my iPhone 7+ with me last weekend and I do have to say in the past few years my phone has replaced a point and shoot.

IMG_0041.JPG IMG_0053.JPG

Jahona

Honestly the last two trips I've left my DSLR at home, after a huge internal struggle, and just carried my phone. The weight saving factor and being more mobile was the biggest advantage. For the average family a smartphone camera is going to be more than enough during the day to get the photos that they want. Also having the new iPhone be water resistant is a huge plus for Florida theme parks. Water rides and afternoon showers are no longer there to ruin your phone.

21stamps

For the first time ever I did NOT get the iPhone on it's release date. I am still going back and forth between the plus or not. Solely because of the camera.

Size wise, I much prefer the normal iPhone...but this camera has had me debating since the announcement.

jaques21

Please post some pictures, cause I got my 7+ yesterday and am excited to use it! My phone has replaced my point and shoot camera as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom