Kudo's to Disney Customer Service

westie

Original Poster
Hi all. Just had another fantastic DL trip. I purchased a classic DLR sign for the mancave but, because of its size I had it shipped home. It arrived in a week. I was fortunately enough to be home when it was delivered and saw the UPS man approaching my door with an "L" shaped package. "L" is not the shape it was when I bought it.
"What happened to my sign?", I asked? "It's supposed to be in one piece?"
"Dunno."
"Well what do I do? It's obviously broken?"
"You can deny delivery or contact the sender." (i.e. we don't care)
Anyways, UPS was no help so I accepted delivery and called Disney. Within 24 hrs. they emailed me a shipping label and instructions. I mailed it back and then started second guessing myself because although I bought it at DL it was shipped to WDW? I tracked it, package arrived, no contact. I started to panic even though Disney's website says give it 2 weeks. Though it took a week to ship to Disney they had a replacement to my door in 10 days from the time I shipped it to them! I am thoroughly impressed with customer service. 10/10
3bd55fd7071b11d77470d5a33de246e8.jpg

I've had similar experiences. Disney is always excellent in situations like that! I cant speak for DLR, but in Florida you can have your purchases shipped from the park to the resort. -An excellent option for delicate items that needn't be carried around all day. Once I had a handmade piece of glassware from Animal Kingdom arrive to my resort broken. Disney sent a rep into the park and found a more or less identical replacement, and delivered it on the same day. I am never concerned for my purchase's integrity when dealing with the Disney company.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom