RIP Disney Infinity

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I forgot how it works. I have the 3.0 version. I can buy 2.0 & it'll still work?
You can use 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 figures with version 3.0, but you can't use 3.0 figures with 2.0 or 1.0, and you can't use 2.0 figures with 1.0

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I stocked up bought 2.0 Marvel Starter pack as we only had 1.0 and 3.0, Got the Dory playset and a Nemo, Also got the GOTG playset plus 3 other characters. My kids love playing still.

Disney Dad 3000

I stocked up bought 2.0 Marvel Starter pack as we only had 1.0 and 3.0, Got the Dory playset and a Nemo, Also got the GOTG playset plus 3 other characters. My kids love playing still.

Me too. My son won't be quite ready for all of it this Christmas, but plan to start him out on the original characters and work in SW and Marvel in the year or so following. Getting all of the figures for $5 is hard to pass up, same with play sets.

Text editor being gone and being able to share takes some of the fun out of it, but I've already downloaded all the best toy boxes I could find. He's in to building, creating things so I know he'll love the toy box portion.

Fox&Hound

I bought sooooo many figures and really loved this game. I'm still a little heart broken that this game is not as infinite as we thought it would be. Why not keep it around for one more round: Disney princess sets (that they never really got to), Mickey Mouse Clubhouse set (would have been a killer for kids), and a few games that ALL CHARACTERS can play. Then quietly stop....This just seemed like a drastic slap to the face.

Disney Dad 3000

What else did we miss out on. I'm still super bummed about Pan. Been heavy into toy box mode since stocking up. Can't wait to Christmas so I can start giving some of it to my son and we can start opening more stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom