New Mickey and Minnie heads - how we feeling?

brb1006

Not sure if mentioned but not only has Minnie gotten a new head and finally got rid of the makeup. But I really love her new red dress since it looks more neater and less "baggy" and her bow looks perfect. She has also been given red ribbons on her yellow shoes.
1dc802e8df29d4fca2f1487fedfa170f.jpg

This might have been the only change with Minnie's clothing but Mickey's clothing remains the same I think. I hadn't took a closer look to compared Mickey's tuxedo yet to compare the two. But I'm looking forward to seeing these come to the other Disney parks across the world soon.
160616_mouse.jpg

Last edited:

brb1006

Articulated heads are a huge improvement. Mickey looks like he's lost a few pounds - his snout is more narrow, eyebrows higher and his pupil/iris are centered lower to look like he's "looking" at you more than he vacant stare.
Wondering if the other major characters will get a makeover too?
Hopefully we see Mickey's articulated head for the return of Fantasmic at Disneyland next year.

brb1006

I noticed a number of issues here and there, but never really payed attention to them until I saw the new versions a couple months back. Viewing them side by side really put the issues into perspective. While they may not have been the characters most in need of an upgrade, I think the fact that the main mice were taken into account at all shows that Disney's attention to detail is still strong.
I also love how they decided to shorten Minnie's dress.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom