DHS Aerial View

clemmo

I would much rather the park stay true to its message of conservation and saving the earth. I would like for it to start to focus on the oceans and the sea. If that's not in the cards, the amazon rain forest would be a nice land to focus. Zootopia, while making good money, felt like it was a Dreamworks movie and not Disney. Focus on the long term and not wanting a new ride for every movie that comes out. John Lasseter wanted that with Pixar and know how that turned out.
I actually really enjoyed zootopia but I think it would be a great fit for a further DHS development. As for DAK i'd love to see Australia.

PorterRedkey

Do a thread search for "Tiger River Run"

That was the planned ride before Kali arrived.

Before that it was left cleared from when the park was built. During construction it was a staging area. And before that was the second WDW tree farm.
Was there an Austrailia area blue-skyed for this area, or was that just fan speculation?

brb1006

I would much rather the park stay true to its message of conservation and saving the earth. I would like for it to start to focus on the oceans and the sea. If that's not in the cards, the amazon rain forest would be a nice land to focus. Zootopia, while making good money, felt like it was a Dreamworks movie and not Disney. Focus on the long term and not wanting a new ride for every movie that comes out. John Lasseter wanted that with Pixar and know how that turned out.
I disagree about it being Dreamworks like.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Construction access road is coming along good, you can see the foundation on the right for one side of the bridge and the bridge structure waiting to be installed on the left.

upload_2016-8-25_17-32-32.png

Cmdr_Crimson

While this seems like an odd question...Since HISTK Playset is still there...Could they make that a Mini Bugs Life section to expand Pixar Place further outward? Or is it getting gutted with the SOA?

roj2323

While this seems like an odd question...Since HISTK Playset is still there...Could they make that a Mini Bugs Life section to expand Pixar Place further outward? Or is it getting gutted with the SOA?

It's getting gutted. The Library facade that surrounds it has already dad some stuff removed and it's likely to hit the chopping block in the next few days. Technically they could remove the facade and keep the play area but I just don't see it happening. They have wanted to get rid of it for years mostly for sanitary reasons as it's impossible to disinfect the rubber floor in it.

Goofyernmost

Construction access road is coming along good, you can see the foundation on the right for one side of the bridge and the bridge structure waiting to be installed on the left.

View attachment 157393

Where is this? I can't pinpoint it
Look at the yellow line in the middle (erosion fence). Look just to the left of the last big curve in it and you will see a rectangular, box like structure. That is a temporary construction bridge.

Goofyernmost

I believe that's the new fireworks launch area.
I don't believe so. That certainly looks like a temporary bridge and it is right next to where they are going to cross the water. It may eventually be a launch area, but, for now it is a construction access area based on what I see in that picture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom