Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

Happy birthday @Goofyernmost. I got you a cake and a new iced tea maker. :D

View attachment 153648 View attachment 153650
Talk about your supersized Ice Tea Maker... Wow! I want one. As for the cake... who you calling Grandpa? I'm too young to be a grandpa. I have to admit though that I went golfing this morning with a kid that kept calling me Grandpa, but, I think he was just trying to make me mad. It's obvious that I'm certainly not old enough to have a grandkid old enough to almost beat me at golf... little punk. He made up for it by buying me lunch though, so I let him walk across my lawn.

Thanks everyone for the birthday greetings, but, I have reached the age where I may just start "forgetting" how old I actually am.

Goofyernmost

@Goofyernmost , I just read in another thread that today is your 68th birthday!! Oh my!! Happy Birthday and many, many more happy ones ahead!! :happy: :happy:

Since I didn't find out early enough today about your birthday, when I went to the store this evening, the bakery was out of Happy Birthday Goofyernmost cakes. They only had one cake left--guess someone didn't come to pick it up. So I hope you don't mind being called Fred. Here's your cake--remember, it's the thought that counts.

fred.jpg
Thank you, and please thank Fred for the cake... it looks really good. :)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
@Goofyernmost , I just read in another thread that today is your 68th birthday!! Oh my!! Happy Birthday and many, many more happy ones ahead!! :happy: :happy:

Since I didn't find out early enough today about your birthday, when I went to the store this evening, the bakery was out of Happy Birthday Goofyernmost cakes. They only had one cake left--guess someone didn't come to pick it up. So I hope you don't mind being called Fred. Here's your cake--remember, it's the thought that counts.

fred.jpg
I found a "non-Fred" cake.
Happy Birthday to my biggest fan @Goofyernmost.

image.jpg

And a beverage to wash it down.

image.jpg

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
As you know, I know nothing about music; couldn't carry a tune if you gave me two buckets and a broom handle ....

Driving home tonight, for some reason my iPod was in the "random" play setting, rather than my specific playlist. "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" came on.

Just me and my Bose, fully cranked, and it's like I'm hearing the song for the first time. The first thing that hits me is that I really don't know the words as well as I thought. Next realization, this song would be perfect for Meat Loaf! By golly, it sounds like a Jim Steinman composition/arrangement.

So I continue to sing slightly incorrect lyrics at the top of my lungs until I get home, where I promptly Google said song.

For someone who knows zilch about music, I nailed it!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_All_Coming_Back_to_Me_Now

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
You see things in clouds! :joyfull: Can you see the car in the picture? :D Shiny!
All I see is a cracked windshield.

(When I'm dense, I'm really dense! Like the time on Kilimanjaro Safaris when I could not see cheetah. Hubby and SIL are pointing, literally turning my head in the appropriate direction, shaking their own heads in disbelief. You see, I was looking for Cheetah [as in Tarzan's Cheetah], and not a cheetah! What did I tell you? Dense.)

MOXOMUMD

All I see is a cracked windshield.

(When I'm dense, I'm really dense! Like the time on Kilimanjaro Safaris when I could not see cheetah. Hubby and SIL are pointing, literally turning my head in the appropriate direction, shaking their own heads in disbelief. You see, I was looking for Cheetah [as in Tarzan's Cheetah], and not a cheetah! What did I tell you? Dense.)
Chester-Cheetah+Cartoon+Pictures+(4).jpg :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom