What marvel IPS you would use in WDW theme parks if contract didn't exist?

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
The contract I am referring to is the Universal Contract that can't allow WDW use most Marvel IP's.

If that Marvel contract didn't exist, I would do the following:
Epcot
Iron Man - For Stark Expo where innoventions is.
Iron Man and War Machine Meet and Greets
Big Hero 6 (Already can be used If WDW really wanted to) - Health attraction

I picked Iron Man and Big Hero 6 for Epcot because those two IP's can be used used properly for Epcot although Iron Man can used in a Non Education way. I'm having a War Machine and Iron Man Meet and greet here because it wouldn't make any sense have a Stark Expo, but not showing Iron Man and Guardians.
Magic Kingdom
Guardians of the Galaxy - used as a land where Tomorrowland Speedway is. Will have a eating place, a couple rides, shop and a meet and Greet era.

I know this Ip is going to Epcot, but I think it is better suited for Tomorrow Land or DHS. I am not putting this in DHS because I have other Marvel IPS in mind where star Wars Launch Bay and the Buildings behind it are. My argument for Tomorrow land is Stitch's greatest escape and Monsters Inc. being there since the theme of the land is a mix bag that does have some science fiction.

I picked as a Guardians of the Galaxy Land because I expect the 2nd movie to make around 800 million to 1 billions worldwide range plus Star Lord is going to be in the Avengers: Infinity Wars. I don't expect Guardians of the Galaxy to be forgotten about in 10 years also despite the comic was something that I didn't know about before the movie came out in 2014.

Avengers land in DHS - where Star Wars Launch Bay is and the Buildings behind it are
Avengers Coaster
Avengers theme table service with Characters. IP Characters includes Black Widow, Captain America, Thor, and Hawkeye and Falcon.
Avengers headquarters - Has Meet and Greets of Incredible Hulk, Ant-Man, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, and Vision.

I don't pick Echo Lake for a reason. I think Indiana Jones as an IP would better at DHS than Adventure Land because Indiana Jones could used as a land depending on how that 2019 is.

AK
No Marvel IP even though Ant-Man does have ants.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
About the Universal contract of Marvel. Guardians of Galaxy, and Big Hero 6 are already in WDW.
I know about Big Hero 6 being in WDW. I mentioned Guardians of the Galaxy is going to Epcot because of the rumors on the News and rumors boards mentioned of it going to Universe of Energy. Guardians of the Galaxy isn't in WDW currently despite the fact the IP did show up at DHS once and there being movie previews for Guardians of the Galaxy.

The problem I had is how those are used or located and is why I mentioned them. Big Hero 6 being only used as a meet and greet in Epcot isn't proper use of the IP. The other thing I had to mention Big Hero 6 for Epcot for an attraction since Iron Man for me would be used for Epcot for a Stark Expo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom