Info on Wisconsin Dells

admiral-ari-x

Original Poster
Hi all! My family is planning to go to the Dells sometime this summer, and I have a vague outline of what I want to do- stay at the Kalahari and head to a few waterparks. What would be better- Mt. Olympus or Noah's Ark? After a bit of research, Noah's Ark is huge, but Olympus has non water attractions, though it has been deteriorating over the years. Any advice will help- places to eat and visit are much needed!

cheezbat

If you're there for waterparks, Noah's Ark is better...but Mt Olympus has roller coasters and flat rides and go karts.

Both parks are a lot of fun.

wdwfan4ver

It's been over 10 years since I went to the Wisconsin Dells and I can't give any information on eating places. I can't help you with the Water Parks since I never went to the 2 Water parks.

I did remember doing the original Wisconsin Dells Duck Tours and the Tommy Bartlett show. The Tommy Barlett show actually has stunts, acrobats, and Water Skiers. I did the Ridley's Believe it or Not ! museum .

Last edited:

BAChicagoGal

Kalahari has it's own waterpark. When we stay at the Wilderness, which also has it's own waterparks, we never pay extra to go to an outside waterpark. We spend all of our waterpark time inside the hotel. It's much less of a hassle that way, and a whole lot cheaper.

SAV

When we go, we make it a point to go to Monk's at least once. They have great burgers and some outside seating. It's right next to Wilderness Resort. Buffalo Phil's is fine. They have seats where a train brings you your food and drinks. They also have pizza(Nothing like the good stuff we have in the Chicago area) that is pretty good. In general, food is expensive. We like to just eat lunch at Culver's and then go out somewhere sit down for dinner. Famous Dave's BBQ is variable. One time it was not a good visit, but the next time was a good visit. But it is rather expensive.

If you want to go to Mt. Olympus, why not just stay there? They have great discounts on their rooms.

I prefer Wilderness Resort because their water parks are only accessed by the on-site guests. Anyone can pay the fee and get into Mt. Olympus and Kalahari.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom