"Day of" Fastpasses - did I do the right thing?

JiminyandTink

Original Poster
So we'll be spending parts of three days at Epcot on our upcoming trip and I definitely want to see Frozen Ever After, Soarin, and Test track without having huge waits, so I had booked each of them as my Tier 1 on each day. At the last second I pulled out Test Track and did Frozen again just in case my kids loved it and want to see it again. After my three Fastpasses are used, I'm hoping that I'll be able to do a "day of" Fastpass for TestTrack without any problems, do you think I'll be able to? What time do they usually run out (I'll be there late-Sept).? Thanks!

JiminyandTink

Original Poster
I think you'll be fine. Worst case scenario is you ride TT as a single rider; the wait for the single rider line is only like 10 minutes. The only downside is your party would get split up.

I wish I could do the single rider line, but I'm too paranoid to split up with my kids (there still pretty small), but I guess I'll just roll the dice and hope it goes well. I figure there's a chance i can get a Test Track fastpass day of, but absolutely no chance of Frozen.

AndrewsJ

I wish I could do the single rider line, but I'm too paranoid to split up with my kids (there still pretty small), but I guess I'll just roll the dice and hope it goes well. I figure there's a chance i can get a Test Track fastpass day of, but absolutely no chance of Frozen.
I've never been able to get Test Track day of but now that Frozen is open and also a Tier 1 along with the new Soarin' it may be possible. Just keep checking because people cancel often. Also with the newer offerings maybe the standby line won't be quite as bad.

CheshireCat12

I wouldn't worry too much- you can do Test Track on standby with your entire family and you won't likely wait too long. Try hitting TT right at rope drop or during peak dinner time.

ninjaprincesst

I have been monitoring fastpass availability on touringplans.com because I am hoping to do the same thing. I was planning on making a frozen for our first epcot day and test track for the second, but just like you I'm thinking what if we really like frozen and want to go again so anyway I am noticing that most days TT has fastpasses still available till about 3 pm or so sometimes later but that's about it. I have noticed the last few days though the lines drop dramatically about 7 pm so if your still there that late that's an option as well.

disneygeek90

Depending on how old your family is, I would recommend the single rider line at TT. Sure, you may not ride right next to each other (though due to the 6 person car you can get in the same car sometimes) but if it's your second or third time riding it during the trip, it may not be too big of a deal and drastically cuts the wait time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom