DHS Aerial View

Siren

image-jpeg.152514

image-jpeg.152515

image-jpeg.152516

Yay! These amazing pics were just taken by @clemmo! Thank you! Above ground is *aerial* enough for me. And, I can't believe how much they've torn down already. It looks like they are preparing to pour cement or something any day now!

Goofyernmost

"uh.." as in

1. "uh hate to break it to you , but those pictures aren't ones of "almost ready to pour cement"
2. "surely you're joking right?"

one of those. Its all right there between the . .

:angelic:
I'm old, do me a favor and put it in the lines. Uh, could have had a hundred different directions to go. With the explanation I have to agree, without it... I got nothing! They are indeed a long, long way from pouring cement. I will go along with the "or something" as long as the or something means it's almost time for a coffee break.

Kadiem

Stupid Question Time! I haven't kept up with all of the Star Wars Land planning. Will the new land be close enough to where the current Star Tours area is located to keep that attraction as-is (minus theming updates)? Or, will Star Tours be moved? Looking at these aerial pics, it seems a pretty good distance from where the new land will be...

Variable

Stupid Question Time! I haven't kept up with all of the Star Wars Land planning. Will the new land be close enough to where the current Star Tours area is located to keep that attraction as-is (minus theming updates)? Or, will Star Tours be moved? Looking at these aerial pics, it seems a pretty good distance from where the new land will be...

Its not a stupid question but its being asked/answered/asked/guessed etc with regularity over here.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/star-wars-land-announced-for-disneys-hollywood-studios.903110/

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

Star Wars Land will be close to, but not touch Star Tours since Muppets will remain in between. As to what will happen to Star Tours, it's just speculation at this point. I would say there is almost zero chance it will get moved. My personally guess is that it will remain until Star Wars Land opens, and then will eventually get re-themed, but that is just a guess.

Kadiem

Star Wars Land will be close to, but not touch Star Tours since Muppets will remain in between. As to what will happen to Star Tours, it's just speculation at this point. I would say there is almost zero chance it will get moved. My personally guess is that it will remain until Star Wars Land opens, and then will eventually get re-themed, but that is just a guess.
Too bad Star Tours is not just a hair closer to the new SW land. It would be neat to leave Star Tours as-is, and have it exit into SW Land. Make it more like Disney's version of taking the Hogwart's Express to Hogsmeade.

Sorry, didn't mean to get off topic :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom