2017 Packages/Pricing are now out!

md0u80a2

This is really interesting every year as we have had them for months in UK - booked for meeting in october at beach club - but since we pay more, not the best deal!

The dinning plan changes have been discussed, but seem very sensible - the dessert from QS goes in the bin, so snacks seem sensible. And I think there gamble is I bet stats say loads of people dont use all snacks now, so imagine when double the amount!

As for general packages, I wonder now that memory maker pretty much standard and prices keep rising, what else can they throw in to make us pay more and be happy about it?

Private character meet and greets at different resorts, extra fastpasses based on length of stay, one complimentary big ticket item per week of deluxe trip (behind the scenes tour, ride on aquacar, boat rental, etc) - memory maker is genius, but as prices go up, they need to compete - and as universal adds more of resort stuff, where will packages be in 5 years?

Upvote 0

KordovaJD

These are the package deals for after January 1, 2017, only. 2016 packages have been available for some time.

Also, you can book hotel rooms up to 500 days out I think, but the park ticket "packages" aren't so early.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
The packages/discounts for the UK are always our earlier than the US. Also you can book up to 499 days out from your travel dates at this time for 2017.
Pam

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HurricaneHanna

Is all of the room inventory up on the Disney site for the entirety of 2017? I was able to book a February 2017 trip, although not at my resort of choice, but when I look at dates for December 2017 (first week) there is nothing at all available with the exception of a few DVC locations. Everything else states "this resort is unavailable". What's up? I've never booked a trip so far in advance but in this case it's a large extended family trip requiring multiple rooms so we thought an early start would be a good idea. Is it really possible that everything is gone or is it just too early and the info is incomplete?

Upvote 0

HurricaneHanna

They are!
Thanks for pointing that out, and for not making fun of my math.
Can I assume that the statement "this resort is not available" is just the default until those dates become bookable?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom