Tomorrowland Dance Party

RScottyL

Hi uh...

...does anyone know if you can make a song request at the Tomorrowland Dance Party? I've only recently passed by it, and heard some of the recent songs they played... but know nothing of the DJ's (didn't even see them), so I have no idea how things are set up and if they're approachable or anything of that sort. There's a particular old-school Disney space-related song I'd love to hear and... yeah, I'm that kind of person... a certain audience is bound to recognize and laugh, so if you could help me with this, I'd appreciate it :)

LOL, don't encourage them any further!

Some people want that moved out of Tomorrowland!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Despite all the hate it may get from basically... Everyone on these boards.. It's actually really popular with theme park guests. I just wish they'd put it in some flex or abandoned building like they did for the Disney pals dance party thing at Hollywood Studios. Perhaps just put it in the old arcade building which is now just another tomorrowland store? It's out of the way..

Wdw62114

MK needs to gut the inside of "Stitches Great Trainwreck", put the dance party in there. Heck, do a lil programming so Stitch can be a dancing fog machine to compliment the dance lights

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom