Trip Club June 2016

bethymouse

If anyone hears anything about when Soarin will be opening, please let me know. I love that ride!
Man... we're skipping EPCOT sadly. :arghh: I think someone had said that no matter what due to the exclusivity of Shanghai Disneyland, EPCOT's Soarin will not open until June 17th!:( We were hoping for a "soft opening" of both Soarin and Frozen Ever After, but for June 2-8, it doesn't look very likely.:( Keep checking here on wdwmagic. They'll let you know as soon as it happens!:)

MeMawto2

It is sad that Soarin won't be open while we are there. We are hoping for a soft opening, too! Hope it happens as it is a favorite of ours. We won't miss going to EPCOT as we have 6 day tickets with park hopper and we LOVE LeCelier! Hope you have a great trip!

MeMawto2

Got our Magic Bands a few days ago! I'm beyond excited!:joyfull:
We got our magic bands today!!! Doing my happy dance! I love the new look of the luggage tags too! I am starting to group stuff together for Disney. One thing I always take is a electric extension bar for all the charging stuff.

MeMawto2

Man... we're skipping EPCOT sadly. :arghh: I think someone had said that no matter what due to the exclusivity of Shanghai Disneyland, EPCOT's Soarin will not open until June 17th!:( We were hoping for a "soft opening" of both Soarin and Frozen Ever After, but for June 2-8, it doesn't look very likely.:( Keep checking here on wdwmagic. They'll let you know as soon as it happens!:)
Have you heard if EPCOT plans a soft opening for Soarin? I am still hoping for one!

MeMawto2

None that I have heard of as of yet.:( Still waiting for more announcements.... supposedly coming out mid-May to late May.:(
Keeping my fingers crossed! We only have a little over 2 weeks till we go!! Gotta get the suitcase out. I already have a Disney Box full of stuff to take ;-)). Please let me know if you hear any good news about Soarin!

MeMawto2

None that I have heard of as of yet.:( Still waiting for more announcements.... supposedly coming out mid-May to late May.:(
Just heard that Soarin will open starting May 27 showing the California film for the last time until June16th! Maybe there is hope for a soft opening! I am just happy I get to ride it again even if it is the old show! Fingers crossed for maybe a peek at the new show!!!

jlsHouston

I got a FP today for Soarin on June 6th

jlsHouston

Where are you staying?!

We are staying at the Four Seasons for the first 3 nights then on Wednesday my friend from California flies in with her son and we are all staying at the GF for a week then the BWI for the last week! I have been excited all day now since I saw your post and realized I only have 5 more days until I am there!!!

JohnnyDollaz89

We are staying at the Four Seasons for the first 3 nights then on Wednesday my friend from California flies in with her son and we are all staying at the GF for a week then the BWI for the last week! I have been excited all day now since I saw your post and realized I only have 5 more days until I am there!!!

Oh that's awesome! That's a long stay, much longer than my 5 nights. :(

JohnnyDollaz89

Five days is still five days of fun. I've just made every summer since the first trip a two week thing now for myself and the two grandkids....my whole family thinks I am weird too.

One day, when my 5 month old son is older, we will stay longer than the 6 days we're doing this trip. But then again, he's staying home with my mom and this trip is a honeymoon for the wife and I.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom