The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
The two engines are Fleischmann made in US Occupied Germany. The coaches are Rivarossi and light up (something I didn't know at the time) I purchased all of that for $230, they are valued at anywhere from $500 to $1000. Some of the coaches alone go for $100-$200. I think I did good.
I think you did really good. That's awesome!

Voxel

President of Progress City
It looks like this but it's a light brown color with orange lines.

CCR-0001-040221-2.jpg
I'll keep an eye out:
I think you did really good. That's awesome!
Thank you, I tend to prefer the European brands but they are harder to find so getting a score like this is very hard

Sam Magic

Since @spacemt354 has stopped asking questions, I guess it's my turn then.

Imagineering Question of the day:
It is the year 2018, Universal Orlando Resort is breaking ground for its expansion for its third park and two new hotels. It is also the year you've been hired to be the new head of the WDW Theme Parks Inc. What are your plans for a fifth park and three new resorts?
Park = Disney Sea

Resorts = New Persian resort on Bay Lake, Mediterranean Resort inside Disney Sea, and Hollywood themed resort inside DHS.

Jack Pumpkinhead

Since @spacemt354 has stopped asking questions, I guess it's my turn then.

Imagineering Question of the day:
It is the year 2018, Universal Orlando Resort is breaking ground for its expansion for its third park and two new hotels. It is also the year you've been hired to be the new head of the WDW Theme Parks Inc. What are your plans for a fifth park and three new resorts?
Park: World of Discovery and Exploration; title says it all.
Hotels:
Discoverers and Explorers' Lodge: Themed to the major lands of WoD&E
Station De Lumières: Themed to France's greatest cities such as Paris.
Sorcerer's Hall Resort: Themed to Fantasia 1940 and 2000 ( hitch a ride All-Star Resorts)(Inspired by @tcool123's Sorcerer's Resort from Disneyland Greece).

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Late to bed, early to rise = :hungover: tip of the day
Every time I have to commute into NYC I think of the dad from Carousel of Progress

"Fella says we got something called...the rat race."
"I'm involved in something called...commuting. I drive all the way into the city for work and turn right around and drive back with fellow rats doing the same thing."
:p it's accurate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom