The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition

IAmNotAHufflepuff

YEAR FOUR: IMAGINEERS AND THE QUEST FOR DISNEY

Welcome Houses to your Fourth Team Challenge in The House Cup!

Thanks to @IAmSuchAHufflepuff for coming up with this challenge!

For Years, DisneyQuest has been a staple at Disney Springs and the main "More" on for Walt Disney World's Water Park Fun & More option for Tickets. In recent years with the Downtown Disney to Disney Springs transition, this gamer's paradise has really become run down and has been need a desperate update.

For this challenge, in your Houses you will be re-designing DisneyQuest in any way you see fit to compliment the Disney Springs transition. You may do a massive refurb or completely start over using whatever you see fit as a "And More" option as a replacement for this mega arcade building.

Anything is fair game, just make sure it's plausible and compliments the new Disney Springs!

This challenge will be due Monday June 6th at 11:59 PM EST

Good Luck Houses! :D

I see what you did there.. :bored::p

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
YEAR FOUR: Quidditch World Cup
latest

In Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire we were introduced to the Quidditch World Cup, and now we will bring that spirit to The House Cup

Match #1:

Ireland - @spacemt354

Irish_flag.jpg

vs

Greece - @MonorailRed

flag-world-greece.gif

For our challenge, we will have 48 hours to refurb and redesign Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort. We both think it needs an upgrade...so let's see what we both come up with.

This challenge will be due for us on Wednesday June 1st at 11:59 PM EST

This isn't just a one time event though, this is open to everyone in The House Cup!

Simply talk it over with someone on another House you want to play against, mutually decide on a challenge, and then post your duel and challenge in the main thread so we all know it's coming.

The winner of the duel will receive 75 points for their House.
However, for participating in the duel, you'll receive 50 points for your House.

So either way, you're helping your House!

For Red and myself, there won't be any points attached. This is just for fun:D

That's about it...let the games begin!
world_cup.jpg

Voxel

President of Progress City
latest

In Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire we were introduced to the Quidditch World Cup, and now we will bring that spirit to The House Cup

Match #1:

Ireland - @spacemt354

Irish_flag.jpg

vs

Greece - @MonorailRed

flag-world-greece.gif

For our challenge, we will have 48 hours to refurb and redesign Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort. We both think it needs an upgrade...so let's see what we both come up with.

This isn't just a one time event though, this is open to everyone in The House Cup!

Simply talk it over with someone on another House you want to play against, mutually decide on a challenge, and then post your duel and challenge in the main thread so we all know it's coming.

However, for participating in the duel, you'll receive 50 points for your House.

world_cup.jpg

Oh my.. I don't think my Beard can handle this excitement.

The Excavator

latest

Match #1:

Ireland - @spacemt354

Irish_flag.jpg

vs

Greece - @MonorailRed

flag-world-greece.gif

world_cup.jpg

This is gonna be good.

Is there a limit to the amount of duels that can be played per team like the mini-challenges?

MonorailRed

Applebees
latest

Match #1:

Ireland - @spacemt354

Irish_flag.jpg

vs

Greece - @MonorailRed

flag-world-greece.gif

world_cup.jpg

Don't forget you're battling the 2014 Elite Eight winner :p:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom