Melia hotel in celebration

BiffyClyro

Original Poster
Go on guys, what is it like?

Also, does anyone know if you have to pay for the gym? I can't find much info online.

Sans Souci

SKIP, SWIM, OR RUN HERE

• For the active traveler, the Celebration Health Fitness Centre & Day Spa, voted Orlando’s #1 gym, is right across the street and open to all Meliá Orlando Suite Hotel guests (admission fees are included in the resort fee). Three floors of cardio, aquatics, and classes, along with manicures, pedicures, and facials are at your disposal
  • Also close by: Celebration Golf Club, perfect for pros and junior players alike

It doesn't look like it. It looks quite nice. Have fun. :)

BiffyClyro

Original Poster
SKIP, SWIM, OR RUN HERE

• For the active traveler, the Celebration Health Fitness Centre & Day Spa, voted Orlando’s #1 gym, is right across the street and open to all Meliá Orlando Suite Hotel guests (admission fees are included in the resort fee). Three floors of cardio, aquatics, and classes, along with manicures, pedicures, and facials are at your disposal
  • Also close by: Celebration Golf Club, perfect for pros and junior players alike

It doesn't look like it. It looks quite nice. Have fun. :)

THANK YOUUU, the thought of not having a gym was making me twitch haha.

I have often stayed in Meliá hotels in Spain and I rate them quite highly - affordable luxury without being over the top fussy.

Thank you, really excited :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom