Club Cool at Epcot

Dwarful

We miss the Ice Station Cool and the igloo entrance. (especially when it doesn't involve going out to build the igloo in your front yard! lol) Nothing like walking through that cold icy blast of air and enjoying the tastes from around the world. We did enjoy some of the new flavors being offered this trip.

RScottyL

On a side note, if you can't make it to WDW and need your Beverly fix, you can also try these in "World of Coca-Cola Tour" in Atlanta, GA and Las Vegas, NV at the Coca-Cola store!

britdaw

I totally forgot to visit this place during our last trip! I will sure be going next time though! I want to try Mezzo Mix!

roj2323

I know this is an old quote, but seriously, why does it smell so weird in there? Every time I walk in I hold my breath.
It's the drains from the soda machines and the floor. The smell is decomposing/rotting soda. Basically they don't get the place cleaned up 100% every night and over time it developed a funk.

NearTheEars

It's the drains from the soda machines and the floor. The smell is decomposing/rotting soda. Basically they don't get the place cleaned up 100% every night and over time it developed a funk.

Yuck! When we were there a few weeks ago, you could even smell it just passing by.

raven

Yea the mezzo mix is my fave but yours shoes stick to the floor like some of the cheap night clubs we have over here where you wipe your feet on the way out

Mezzo Mix is gone now. :( A whole new batch of flavors came in last year but they kept Beverly for some odd reason.

The stickyness on the floors is due to people spilling their drinks. I'm not sure why they never installed drains under the fountains but it would help a little. that floor is scrubbed with a machine about 5 times during the night until it's smooth. But I guess people will always spill.

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

Mezzo Mix is gone now. :( A whole new batch of flavors came in last year but they kept Beverly for some odd reason.

The stickyness on the floors is due to people spilling their drinks. I'm not sure why they never installed drains under the fountains but it would help a little. that floor is scrubbed with a machine about 5 times during the night until it's smooth. But I guess people will always spill.
How could they get rid of the mezzo mix and I definitely imagine how often they need to clean the floor, when you say people spilling it could be more spitting some of the flavours in there

WDIFanBoy

Beverly is definitely the one to "trick" your friends with. It's kind of an inside joke for seasoned guests and CM's. I remember the first time my family discovered this as guests, we went through some sort of igloo theming. We didn't know what we were getting into. Turns out it was a very good secret. :)

Scrungo

I wish they'd actually sell some of those sodas in 16.9 oz bottles but I guess that's more Coca-Cola question than a Disney question.
Frosty Melon is great but it's so carbonated that I want to die after drinking three cups.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom