Too much of the same? Late reservations?

Wellington2011

Original Poster
Hi! We have a party of 6, including 3 kids under 5. I managed to get 3 Be Our Guest reservations and I'm wondering if that's too much of the same? We also have Chef Mickey, 1900 Park Fare and the Royal Table. I traded our Narcoosee's reservation for a 9:20 BOG.
Tuesday 9:45am BOG
Wednesday 12:15pm BOG
Wednesday 9:20pm BOG (worried about it being late for the kids?)
Too much and too late?

Boknowsleo

I can't see the necessity to visit the same restaurant 3 times in less than 48 hours (I appreciate that you're eating three different meals there). MK has many more places to eat and I'd recommend altering your plans and broadening your horizons
I agree, Be Our Guest is a great place to eat but maybe try Columbia Harbor House or Crystal Palace. The kids will love the character breakfast with Winnie The Pooh and friends at CP and CHH, while being a quick service stop, still has good, healthy choices! Enjoy!!!

Weather_Lady

As much as I like BOG, I, too, would suggest changing at least one of those ADRs (if not two) to something else. There are so many great options in and around the MK, especially for kids, it would be shame to miss out.

SAV

Definitely too much of the same and that last Wednesday is too late. I can't see eating in the same place twice in a day when there are so many other places to go on-property.

ScarletBegonias

BOG is great, but there isn't a ton there for the kids to be interested in.. it's beautiful, but not sure if small kids would appreciate it. I'd definitely look into some other places! There are ton of great places to eat! Crystal Palace.. ect.

Hockey89

Hi! We have a party of 6, including 3 kids under 5. I managed to get 3 Be Our Guest reservations and I'm wondering if that's too much of the same? We also have Chef Mickey, 1900 Park Fare and the Royal Table. I traded our Narcoosee's reservation for a 9:20 BOG.
Tuesday 9:45am BOG
Wednesday 12:15pm BOG
Wednesday 9:20pm BOG (worried about it being late for the kids?)
Too much and too late?
9:20 for three kids under 5.... Yeah, that shouldn't be an issue.

DisneyFans4Life

Are you limited to only MK? If so...as others have said the Crystal Palace is great and we also enjoy Tony's. If you're able to go other places on property, check out 'Ohana at the Poly, Hollywood and Vine at DHS or The Garden Grill at Epcot.

Hollywood and Vine and Garden Grill are both character meals and 'Ohana is just plain tasty :)

Blackburn23

Might I suggest Pinocchio's Village Haus? We eat there once a trip and my kids (age 3 and 5) LOVE the food and sitting by the window that looks down into Small World. They can waive at everyone on the ride, its alot of fun!

rob0519

Since the menus are completely different for all three meals and reservations for BOG are extremely hard to get, I would keep all three if you don't mind spending that much time at MK. Variety is good, but you never know when you'll get a chance do something like this again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom