Switching hotels after booking fast passes...

BrianV

Original Poster
Hi - We are so excited to be going back and just booked our airlines and cars. But we are uncertain of our hotel. We are considering both on site and off site. (A discussion for a different forum).

Off site is obviously moot, but for onsite, if you switch from one hotel to another, do your fast passes remain or do they get cancelled? For example, I'm currently booked at Coronado Springs. If we get to our window and book a fast pass, but subsequently switch to Beachclub, will the fast passes be lost? And, more complicatedly, if we switch to Swan will they be lost? (We'd like to find lesser priced boardwalk area hotels, but are fine with where we are…)

Any tricks on how to keep them from being lost? (E.g. make the new reservation first before canceling the old one?) Thanks…

Rob562

If you're inside 60 days but outside 30 they *do* routinely clean up the FP+ reservations, but there's a couple-day lag time. If you cancel and rebook on the same day you'll be fine.

-Rob

BrianV

Original Poster
If you're inside 60 days but outside 30 they *do* routinely clean up the FP+ reservations, but there's a couple-day lag time. If you cancel and rebook on the same day you'll be fine.

-Rob

That's good to know. Sounds like cancelling after rebooking to be safe might be prudent. Actually I already switched to a better option as a cheap room at the akl opened. I've always wanted to stay there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom