Tesla Model 3

TomHendricks

Original Poster
They just revealed the 3 and she's stunningly beautiful.
ad5069188a8517f6ac33402fd2c12bb7_zps5awvyigd.jpg

0695f1aae9f8bc1c9a211b7bfac87514_zps5b8meklb.jpg

c254c226ab42af133c9900dd43af9268_zpsjxb0pgl2.jpg

Really looking forward to learning more about the car in the future. First deliveries is towards the end of 2017. That probably means limited quantities of higher end first, like the Model X and deliveries of "normal " versions in early 2018. Still a wonderful step forward for electric cars and Tesla as a whole.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
You will have to let me know how you like it. There is a real possibility that the Model 3 will be the wife's next car.

What worries me is that my card still hasn't been charged the $1,000. Anyway, I'm thinking about putting a "monthly payment" in a savings account, so that by the time my reservation comes up, it'll have been paid off.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
What worries me is that my card still hasn't been charged the $1,000. Anyway, I'm thinking about putting a "monthly payment" in a savings account, so that by the time my reservation comes up, it'll have been paid off.
I have a feeling it will be like most "pre-orders" where you card is not charged until something is ready to ship.

This was the case when I pre-ordered my Xbox One, Exploding Kittens card game along with a few other things I ordered prior to production.

RScottyL

I agree that they look pretty nice, and would consider one!

I unfortunately don't care much for the dash and wish it were like the Model S, but it looks like this:

model-3-dashboard-panel.jpg

TomHendricks

Original Poster
I agree that they look pretty nice, and would consider one!

I unfortunately don't care much for the dash and wish it were like the Model S, but it looks like this:

model-3-dashboard-panel.jpg
According to Elon Musk, we will be getting a second announcement about the interior of the Model 3. It's specifically about the dash and what it's going to look like and how it will function. Supposedly it will be very different and futuristic and be centered around the car self-driving. So while the big, center mount screen will stay the same, everything else will be different.

RScottyL

According to Elon Musk, we will be getting a second announcement about the interior of the Model 3. It's specifically about the dash and what it's going to look like and how it will function. Supposedly it will be very different and futuristic and be centered around the car self-driving. So while the big, center mount screen will stay the same, everything else will be different.

That is good!

I thought it was JUST going to have that screen only and nothing else!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom