A trip around the world

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Our upcoming trip is trying as many new things as we can. New places to eat, exploring DS, resort hopping and trying a few new beverages. What beverages both adult and family friendly would you suggest we try at both the parks and resorts? Thank You

zurgandfriend

With alcohol - My DW enjoys a Grand Cosmopolitan from Mizner’s in the Grand Floridian. I have enjoyed a Banana Cabana at the Cove Pool Bar at the Contemporary and other than the previously mentioned Lapu Lapu try a backscratcher at the Tambu lounge. At the Rose & crown try a hard cider or a black and tan.
Without Alcohol - Auntie Gravity’s in the Magic Kingdom has some great smoothies, orange is my favorite, also try the mocha ice coffee float. Throughout the parks I have enjoyed iced coffee and cappuccino drinks.

And of course there is the always poplar Beverly.

Jess G

I tried the Schofferhofer on my last trip and it was fantastic. Tried to get some locally and found out I would have to drive an hour to get some. Might do it.

They also now sell this in cans in sunshine seasons and some resort bars! Not that this helps you at home, but I was excited to drink it throughout my whole trip! I say its worth the hour drive as long as you really stock up :)

HouCuseChickie

We've generally found that the cocktails at the signature lounges and deluxe resort lounges are better than anything in the parks. We've only been to DL's Trader Sam's, but I'd take the time for a visit since it's a fun experience. The drinks at Tambu were also very good. The lounges at Cali Grill and Narcoosee's also serve great drinks and I think DH would go to Yachtsman just to drink their sidecars. Mizner's was probably the only one that came highly recommended that fell flat with us...even though the music was nice. In Epcot, we've gotten fed up with the lack of potency in things that aren't hand mixed...so, we're strictly ritas on the rocks at La Cava. We found that China and Morocco also had some better hand mixed drinks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom