Has anyone tried shipping from Walmart.com to resort?

makwis

Original Poster
Hello! I know I could ship diapers and snacks from Amazon, but my husband needs a box fan in order to sleep. We tried using an app last year when we are were there and we ALL paid that price! Anyhow the fan is half the price at walmart.com rather than amazon. I also noticed, while on their site, that they had some groceries. I'm wondering if anyone has ordered from them and how it went?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Welcome. Walmart.com has a habit of shipments arriving late or at least in my case. They basically give a 2 week window in which it will arrive. Why not pick it up for free at your local Walmart and ship it to you at your resort that way it will be properly addressed. shipping cost will most likely be lower.

EOD K9

Speaking of which, about how long in advance would you guys recommend shipping diapers down to a resort?

J_Krafty24

Disney will hold a package for up to 10 days. I used Amazon and since they are really good with delivery dates I aimed for 2 days before my arrival. My package was delayed and got there just one day before me. If I were using somewhere without the reputation of Amazon Prime for consistent delivery dates I would have aimed for 5 or 6 days before my arrival.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom