A wonderful Swing into Spring

DLRP NEWS

Original Poster
This week, Swing Into Spring arrived in Disneyland Paris a month in advance !
It's going to be a great edition with a brand new show in Chapparal Theater and new décorations !

Indeed, this year's Easter egg inspired by Tokyo have been scattered throughout the lands
upload_2016-2-7_11-16-8.png

upload_2016-2-7_11-16-38.png

upload_2016-2-7_11-16-50.png

Tinkerbell joins the Swing Into Spring collection of topiaries this year !
upload_2016-2-7_11-18-37.png

This year, new banners with Disney characters are decorating the Main Street lampposts !
upload_2016-2-7_11-19-59.png

upload_2016-2-7_11-20-20.png

And a brand new show premiered yesterday in Chaparral Theater : The foret of enchantment !
upload_2016-2-7_11-21-39.png

Pocahantas & John Smith, Flynn and Razpunzel, Baloo and King Louie, Tarzan and Merida are part of this new production with live singing, dancing and aerial choreography ! ( videos were forbidden yesterday). And good news for you, it's all English !

Frontierland is full of fences but they are themed !
upload_2016-2-7_11-27-21.png

The scaffolding are covered with camouflage nets
Camb4s9WEAAW7Wt.jpg

The Empress Lilly

Wow, DLP is really stepping up its game. Awesome. I loved Swing into Spring of last year. That show looks fun too.

*books ticket*

I shall be positive and channel my inner Harajuku girl to take a liking of those peculiar looking easter eggs.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
This is great to see! Hope this becomes a permanent yearly tradition, like Halloween and Christmas! Will definitely make it a point to visit Disneyland Paris in the spring next time.

peep

^Well the birthday hits halfway through the Spring season so it'll be interesting to see how they manage it either way.

I visited the park last weekend and all of the new Spring stuff is great. I love the easter eggs and they seemed really popular with the crowds. I'm going back in April to experience the event when it's in full swing with all the shows going on etc, should be great fun, it's becoming my favourite season at the resort.

The new show is interesting. I love that the songs are all sung live by the cast but it was a little bit too random and cirque du soleil for my tastes. Still, a good selection of songs and the original song was quite nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom