Survivor: Kaôh Rōng

PUSH

Right now I'm really getting into Tai, Joe, and Julia. Neal, Nick, and Debbie also seem like interesting characters I'm excited about. Also, I can't wait for Beast Mide Cowboy to get the "doofus who's always screwing up" edit :p

ONE WEEK! :D
I can tell by her edit in the cast assessment that I won't be able to stand Debbie. Unless they drastically alter her view, I'm sick of her already.

PUSH

Some people are celebrating Valentine's Day. I'm here thinking about Survivor in 3 days! I have a feeling it won't live up to last season's standards, but I'm hoping for another good one! We've had several very successful seasons. Since BvW 1, we really haven't had an underwhelming season aside from BvW 2. BvBvB better go better the second time!

Flippin'Flounder

Some people are celebrating Valentine's Day. I'm here thinking about Survivor in 3 days! I have a feeling it won't live up to last season's standards, but I'm hoping for another good one! We've had several very successful seasons. Since BvW 1, we really haven't had an underwhelming season aside from BvW 2. BvBvB better go better the second time!
I loved BvW 2, but I don't think WA was very good...

PUSH

I loved BvW 2, but I don't think WA was very good...
I liked WA a lot more than SJDS personally. I thought the cast was great and it was very exciting.
I thought they were limited in casting SJDS. With using loved ones, it makes it harder to cast good people, because if you have one person you really want, they might be bringing a loved one they aren't so high on. The example that comes to mind is Kelley Wentworth. From what I've heard, they loved her and wanted her on, but her dad Dale wasn't cut for the game. And because of Dale, Kelley was an afterthought that season. But with her coming back for Second Chance, it showed how good she actually is. With BvW 1, it was a bit different. Since they were bringing former players back, they could guarantee they had at least half a good cast. Plus, they knew some of the members already thanks to loved one visits. I also thought they lacked gameplay, partially because most of the gamers were voted out so early (Jeremy, Josh, Reed, etc). That left Jon and Natalie as the two real gamers left.

As for WA, I thought the casting was great. It provided with memorable characters over strategic players, but it was entertaining nonetheless. Mike, Carolyn, Joe, Jenn, Shirin, etc. Carolyn is one of my favorite female players of all time, probably #2 next to Parvati.

That ended up being a longer post than intended.

PUSH

"This video does not exist."
Is it actually gone, or as usual, not available in my "geographic region"?
Doesn't exist for me, either. I think it was a quick preview of some of the players. The cast assessment posted later gives more detail.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Doesn't exist for me, either. I think it was a quick preview of some of the players. The cast assessment posted later gives more detail.
Yeah, that one didn't exist for me either.
The CBS links on FB are also a no-go.
It's discrimination, I tell ya!

PUSH

I'm not going to pick a winner yet for this season, as last season I did and he was voted off first.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I'm not going to pick a winner yet for this season, as last season I did and he was voted off first.
:p

I've got a few in mind so far that I think can win, my main picks are Scot, Julia, and Jason (or does he go by Kyle? :confused:). One of those three I think can take it but I don't know who.

PUSH

:p

I've got a few in mind so far that I think can win, my main picks are Scot, Julia, and Jason (or does he go by Kyle? :confused:). One of those three I think can take it but I don't know who.
It's hard to tell from a cast assessment of new players. They are all hyped up to be potentially huge players, and half of them end up being duds. Plus, with the apparent flood of injuries, anything could happen. I really don't want this season to be all about injuries.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom