Trip Report Back to Disneyland & Ringin' in 2016!

This is my second trip report that I've done, I wrote my last one for a surprise trip I gave to my husband in November 2015. I had a lot of fun sharing our trip I decided to share another.
Hope you enjoy it!

Backstory:

My husband and I went to Disneyland in July/August 2015 for 9 days and were planning a two week trip to WDW in 2015, we worked out that the cheapest option for passes was getting the Premier Pass that covered both parks. While in Disneyland in the summer we decided that since we had never seen Disneyland decorated for Christmas we would make our pass even "cheaper" and go to Disneyland after Christmas.

We are from northern Wisconsin and normally fly out of Minneapolis, but since it was Christmastime we had family obligations and had to visit my husband's family in Chicago. So we had a round-about way to get to Los Angeles....we flew from Minneapolis to Chicago spent some time with the in-laws, then flew to LA from Chicago, then when we left LA it was back to Minneapolis and then home. Oh and while we were gone our kitchen was getting redone so we had to clean out our whole kitchen (that made Christmas dinner a challenge), but that was fun to come back to.

As for the travelers, it is just my husband and myself. We are two peas in a pod!

On to the report!. Our travel dates were December 29, 2015 to January 2, 2016.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
And a little more of the projection show. After the projection show hubby went to get our free picture of us with Darth vader and I relaxed on a bench in Town Square. It was time to head out of the park and go back to meet the driver and head to the airport. It had been a wonderful trip and even though it was crowded, DLR at New Years was totally doable for us and we had a blast.

IMG_5431.JPG

IMG_5432.JPG

IMG_5434.JPG

I hope you enjoyed my trip report! Thanks for all the great comments! Pixie dust to you all.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Excellent TR! Thanks for sharing your pictures and comments. One of my favorite artsy photos was the one where you were inside the horse-drawn carriage, with just the dark silhouette of the driver up front--while the sunshine beyond the driver and the horse, was highlighting Main Street USA. That was an interesting shot.

Lastly, In this final selection of photos, I really liked the matching Disney sweatshirts that you and hubby wore (in the picture with Chewie). Your smiles said it all--a happy vacation for the both of you! :happy:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Excellent TR! Thanks for sharing your pictures and comments. One of my favorite artsy photos was the one where you were inside the horse-drawn carriage, with just the dark silhouette of the driver up front--while the sunshine beyond the driver and the horse, was highlighting Main Street USA. That was an interesting shot.

Lastly, In this final selection of photos, I really liked the matching Disney sweatshirts that you and hubby wore (in the picture with Chewie). Your smiles said it all--a happy vacation for the both of you! :happy:

Thanks for you kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed reading about my trip and my photos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom