Confused

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
my mother has a 1 day MK ticket that shows up on her tickets in her profile but when you go to pick fp it says she has no ticket linked. Any ideas? She's trying to pick her fp for April with it at least for the one day but it's not letting her. Yes she has a resort reservation and it's in the 60 day window. Any idea are appreciated

flynnibus

Premium Member
does the reservation show in the same profile as well?

Is it possible she has multiple accounts? Just call the helpdesk... they will converge things easily.

Danno0209

We've been having issues with differences between app and website and tickets not showing up. First issue was neither the app or website showed my ticket but showed the other two traveling with me, which was odd since it's all under my account and everything else show 3 in the travel party. I called and they fixed it, wasn't told why it didn't show up. Now it's just been weird between the app and website. Sometimes the app shows 1 ticket while the website shows 3 then next time app will show 3 and website shows 1...or any other possible combination of tickets! I've called so many times to make sure everything is right and they assure it is. I will be so happy once fast passes are booked and I don't have to look at that stupid site or app anymore!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom