AllStar Movies - Best Rooms?

zweltar

Original Poster
I'll be staying at ASMovies for the first time ever this summer. What building would be the best to request? I'll have a rental car, so I'm not too sure that access to bus stops matters much.

I also know I booked a standard room, but maybe a request could still be granted if there's availability.

Tinkerfan4ever

The last time we stayed at All Star Movies in a standard room we stayed in Mighty Ducks section. It has a pool right there and it was so close to All Star Music that we could catch the bus there or at Movies. We have also stayed in a preferred room in the Toy Story section and that was great too.

Wow i literally did almost THE SAME THING in All Stars Movies in 2011 when we needed to get to a park we would go over the back and go to the bus station of All Stars Music i was scared:cautious:every sigle time we did that and yea i was at mighty ducks also.

Princess Kaylee

I'll be staying at ASMovies for the first time ever this summer. What building would be the best to request? I'll have a rental car, so I'm not too sure that access to bus stops matters much.

I also know I booked a standard room, but maybe a request could still be granted if there's availability.

To be honest we are not a sporty family but we much preferred All Star Sports to All Star Movies for so many reasons.

KDM31091

We stayed at All Star Movies back in October. We didn't request any special building, and ended up at Mighty Ducks. As stated above, Mighty Ducks was actually pretty decent because you could go to the All Star Music bus stop pretty quickly. The actual bus stop for Movies was further, though it wasn't a ridiculous distance or anything. It was nice to have the flexibility to "come home" on either the Music or Movies bus depending on which was less crowded etc.

The "preferred" buildings as far as I know are Toy Story and Dalmatians because they are closer to the Movies building/bus stops.

I think the building I'd least want is Love Bug; seems like it was far from everything (including the Music bus stop!).

Kokoum57

We stayed at All Star Movies back in October. We didn't request any special building, and ended up at Mighty Ducks. As stated above, Mighty Ducks was actually pretty decent because you could go to the All Star Music bus stop pretty quickly. The actual bus stop for Movies was further, though it wasn't a ridiculous distance or anything. It was nice to have the flexibility to "come home" on either the Music or Movies bus depending on which was less crowded etc.

The "preferred" buildings as far as I know are Toy Story and Dalmatians because they are closer to the Movies building/bus stops.

I think the building I'd least want is Love Bug; seems like it was far from everything (including the Music bus stop!).
This^^ exactly. You also have the choice of two food courts within a short walking distance from the Mighty Ducks section.

mf1972

we've stayed at movies a few times. cute resort. ducks section isn't bad, but it's a hike if u go back & forth to the food court. we like to stay in the preferred section. more closer to everything. usually stay in the Fantasia section.

Mickey1968

I have stayed at Pop numerous times but decided to try AS Movies last October. I really enjoyed the change of pace. I had a preferred Dalmations room on the ground floor. I came and went via Music about half the time. I am planning to stay at Music in April because I liked the gift shop and the food court better. The food court has been renovated with a more calming color scheme and seemed much quieter so I thought I would give Music a try on this next trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom