The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

Isn't supposed to go above 30F here today. I think it's about time that we revoke North Carolina's right to be called a southern state. With the wind whipping around it feels so very similar to thousands of days that I have experienced as a Vermonter. However, by Tuesday it's supposed to be pushing 70 degrees so I got that going for me.

StarWarsGirl

Isn't supposed to go above 30F here today. I think it's about time that we revoke North Carolina's right to be called a southern state. With the wind whipping around it feels so very similar to thousands of days that I have experienced as a Vermonter. However, by Tuesday it's supposed to be pushing 70 degrees so I got that going for me.
MD is onw of those states that is neither southern nor northern. It's only about 19 degrees right now, so it gets the northern state title today.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Good morning all. For me not so much. It's 15 degrees outside but it looks like the temperature may not budge until tonight and then it only goes down:mad::cautious::coldfeet::cry: Then the wind is going to pick up:bawling::arghh::mad::coldfeet::coldfeet::coldfeet::coldfeet: or it may pick up before noon:arghh::bawling::arghh::coldfeet::coldfeet::coldfeet::coldfeet::cry::cry::cry: Tonight's dinner roast groundhog with chestnut stuffing gravy, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole. A celebration of his demise!:D

Good morning (no almost good afternoon), I woke up to -9 but as I was driving to get coffee and donuts my car thermometer said -13. At least it is sunny out so there is at least the illusion of some warmth.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
No snow here but the temperature is -2F and the wind chill is -25F. They say frostbite will set in at 20 minutes... Yep, that little rodent has got to go!!!!

Yep the windchill here is about the same. I made the mistake of walking out of the grocery store to my car, unloading the cart all without my mittens on. By the time I got in the car my hands were cold and tingling.

Last edited:

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Yep the windchill here is about the same. I made the mistake of walking out of the grocery store to my car, unloading the cart all without my mitten on. By the time I got in the car my hands were cold and tingling.
:( Ouch. I was out splicing the tire chains on the tractor. I'm about 60% done and came to get another cup of coffee and warm up. It's supposed to be warmer tomorrow - I sure hope so!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom