Garden Grill

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We are trying it for the first time in June for breakfast. I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT IT! ;):) Sorry just being a smart alec. (I actually am pretty excited about it, I love the Land, the menu looks good, and I love the characters.)

Disneykings

Can anyone tell me how Garden Grill ordering works for breakfast? It says Buffet but I have seen pictures that make it look like table service? Hoping to have breakfast on our last full day there. We planned to go last year but having a vegetarian and one very fussy young lady, I was a little worried. Thanks

Tinkerfan4ever

I really didn't like the Garden Grill, but not for the reasons listed. I thought the food was very good and the character interaction was great as well. I couldn't stand the rotating restaurant. I felt just nauseous every time I looked up. I had to keep my head on the table for as long as I could. I know the rotating is so slow, but for whatever reason I just couldn't do it. When it stopped rotating to be fixed a while back, and everyone was bummed, I wanted to book a trip and eat there just so I could experience it without moving! LOL

DfromATX

Living with the Land is my favorite ride at Epcot. I was considering eating at the GG (and I started a whole other thread about it previously), but my issue is just that it's a tad expensive for what they serve. What was selling me on the place was the fact that it revolved around the ride, which I thought would be a pretty neat experience.

DfromATX

Don't mean to be rude, but it's strange to me that you would start a new thread about something you hate. Why not post about your favorite places instead? I don't care for the Tiki Birds or Three Caballeros, but you don't see me on here hating on them. Just sayin'...;)

DisneyparkFreak

Honestly I think its probably the best character meal we've had. Granted we haven't experienced them all, but we love Crystal Palace for breakfast. The food at Garden Grill has been the best hands down. Its on our list every time we go.

mouse_luv

Don't mean to be rude, but it's strange to me that you would start a new thread about something you hate. Why not post about your favorite places instead? I don't care for the Tiki Birds or Three Caballeros, but you don't see me on here hating on them. Just sayin'...;)

6164096.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom