Nintendo partnering with Universal to make attractions.

JT3000

As its universal, it will be Rollercoasters and 4D shows.

Like this?
TSL181008.jpg

Siren

I don't know squat about gaming but the Cursed Child will be the script from the play in paper form and ebook not a new work.
Okay, thanks. That figures -- the news made it sound like it was a brand new book.
Are people going to WANT stories about adult Harry?

Harry Potter and the Tax Filing of Fate
Harry Potter and the Visit to the In-Laws of Despair
Harry Potter and the Prostate Exam of Pythagoras
LOL. This is too funny. People would actually buy it, too.

I listed Nintendo's games, because that was my point. Lego games aren't Nintendo games.
Okay, fair enough.

There were PLENTY of arcades in the 90's, and they still exist to this day, just in smaller numbers. Heck, Universal still has one in each park. I'm afraid we might have to revoke that master's degree in gaming you pretend to have.
Okay, I was probably to young to notice but there were definitely no arcades in the 2000's.
No, it's simple I actually have children. This board is full of people who run their mouths and they have nothing to do with children,in most cases it's because they are gay. Gay guys should say nothing about subjects they have no idea about. I have children all around me, I don't really like it that much but I have to know what is going on. I live in a family neighborhood with kids everywhere and believe it or not it's my job as a parent to make sure one of these little guys isn't becoming a criminal, terrorist or anti social problem child. Other parents here agree with me so we keep track of what they are up to and that includes what they are watching, social media etc. etc.

Not being a hipster. Not the NSA or a helicopter parent but you do need to know what the kids are up to. As far as video games I'm old, I had pong. I still play video games to this day and I can say I have seen them all. Literally.
Not hipster just fact. Yes I am old. I'm 47 years old.
I have no idea what you are even talking about. This is such a dumb post to me.

Typical coward response, just because I slaughtered your lame responses one after the next, I must be a male, gay or otherwise.

Um no, I am 100 percent *female* but if I were a gay male or gay female I would be proud of it and totally *own* it. I find your comments about gay men to be absolutely disgusting. I would rather deal with a gay person any day than to deal with a clown.

I am so done with this. ***Ignored***

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
To the person that said the only quality games on the Wii U are Nintendo ones: Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Xenoblade Chronicles etc. I could go on but I don't want to make anyone look silly :p.

Mike S

To the person that said the only quality games on the Wii U are Nintendo ones: Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Xenoblade Chronicles etc. I could go on but I don't want to make anyone look silly :p.
Xenoblade is Nintendo. They own the studio that made it.

Siren

Nope. Right now it sounds like the Mario Kart attraction may not have a single screen. But sure, Universal is nothing but SCREENZ.
Wow, that's awesome news!

I know that Universal just purchased a plot of land, so a full-fledged Nintendo land would be an amazing anchor for the new park. When I think of Nintendo land, I can't help but think of Lego land, too. Since, Universal is mostly perceived as the 'teen' park or big kid park -- Nintendo could help bridge the gap by drawing in families that would opt for Legoland over Universal.

Excellent point, please go on. LOL. j/k

I know there was a lot of disappointment over the lack of a decent Animal Crossing game for the Wii U, though.

matt78

Okay, I was probably to young to notice but there were definitely no arcades in the 2000's.
I don't know where you live but around where I live we still have arcades. All the major malls near where I live still have an arcade. There is also a place that rents out machines to businesses such our bowling alley and the movie theater. The are also places like Chucky Cheese and Dave & Busters.

Wikkler

I don't know where you live but around where I live we still have arcades. All the major malls near where I live still have an arcade. There is also a place that rents out machines to businesses such our bowling alley and the movie theater. The are also places like Chucky Cheese and Dave & Busters.
They aren't in their heyday since you could own more games than the arcade does on just one one machine, but video games + pizza = instant party, and every day, someone's family is celebrating something at either local arcades or giants like Chuck E. Cheese.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom