Grand Floridian rooms

BWK05

We've stayed at the Grand Floridian for the past 4 trips. Stayed in the Pine Key with a lagoon view, it was very peaceful but my kids thought it was to quiet:rolleyes:. The next two trips we stayed in Conch Key, once with a Theme park view the next time a garden both were great. Last year and our next trip in 112 days:):) we are staying in a deluxe garden view room, these are larger and with my kids as teens we need the extra room(my daughter's suitcases actually).I hope we get the Sago Cay building like last year, it was so convenient to the main building, Gasparilla's a great short cut to the buses and the dock area outside of Gasparilla is a great relaxing area to watch the fireworks. I love staying here it's very relaxing and has never felt stuffy or formal. Hope y'all have a great trip and stay at the Grand!

mebucko

Original Poster
We've stayed at the Grand Floridian for the past 4 trips. Stayed in the Pine Key with a lagoon view, it was very peaceful but my kids thought it was to quiet:rolleyes:. The next two trips we stayed in Conch Key, once with a Theme park view the next time a garden both were great. Last year and our next trip in 112 days:):) we are staying in a deluxe garden view room, these are larger and with my kids as teens we need the extra room(my daughter's suitcases actually).I hope we get the Sago Cay building like last year, it was so convenient to the main building, Gasparilla's a great short cut to the buses and the dock area outside of Gasparilla is a great relaxing area to watch the fireworks. I love staying here it's very relaxing and has never felt stuffy or formal. Hope y'all have a great trip and stay at the Grand!
Thank you, BWK05!
That info is very helpful - much appreciated!
We started doing to WDW in Nov1971, but have never stayed at the Grand. Kids are all grown, with their own wee ones. Our youngest was actually a CM during her college years. You provided the kind of info not found in the brochures. What makes kids roll their eyes (including ours) would now be an "Ahhh" and "Sigh" to us now!
Thanks again, and have a wonderful weekend!
Bill

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom