Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters

• Thread starter Deleted member 107043
  • Start date

dweezil78

They are still working on adding a loop.
:jawdrop:

DCA5-024.jpg

Kramerica

I'm assuming a spinner or similarly disappointing flat ride.

Man, your consistent pessimistic outlook bums me out! You're the most active user I know on here, and I don't think I've ever seen anything positive from you. You live near Disneyland! Be stoked! I have to fly three hours each way, and I love it so much that I make that flight atleast once a month.

Personally, I'm excited to see what they've got going on in there. Although, I don't have a clue what it could be.

And for the record, I ADORE Paradise Pier.

Last edited:

dweezil78

Man, your consistent pessimistic outlook bums me out! You're the most active user I know on here, and I don't think I've ever seen anything positive from you. You live near Disneyland! Be stoked! I have to fly three hours each way, and I love it so much that I make that flight atleast once a month.

Personally, I'm excited to see what they've got going on in there. Although, I don't have a clue what it could be.

And for the record, I ADORE Paradise Pier.

Some people are just never happy I guess and have to find things wrong with even the things they love most.

Rich T

Love Paradise Pier. It makes me happy. Love the music and , man, is it beautiful at night. It can be improved, but I love the coaster and I love having an old-time boardwalk theme in the clean, save environment of a Disney Park.

Mater's is a blast--my favorite flat ride ever. My whole family and I love that thing. Hoping Luigi's new ride is fun. We'll see. I'm one of the few (I guess) who really enjoyed Flying Tires, though I completely understand why it had to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom