Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

NYwdwfan

What an idiot. Mets pitcher (well - former - Mets pitcher) Jenrry Mejia has been permanently banned from baseball for his third violation of the league's substance abuse policy.

Pitchers & catchers: 5 days. :D

Goofyernmost

I could see taking my wife to Golden Corral...
...if I were married to Tonya Harding.
Pretty damn uppity aren't you? I would be embarrassed to take Tonya Harding to Golden Corral because she would make the place look bad. The headquarters for Golden Corral is about 4 miles from me. I don't go to a GC often but they have the best fried chicken I have found in the area. And don't I love the prices.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I am soooooo relieved!

Son #1 has no winter coat - he gave it to a homeless guy last winter - but has declined to let me buy him a new one. Up until today, that is. He finally realized that a hoodie is not going to cut it during this cold snap.

I took him to Mark's Work Wearhouse and got him a Columbia coat, a lined touque, and a 3-pack of thermal socks; all for $108. Yay for end of season sales.

And now this Mom can sleep tonight knowing that her son isn't going to freeze to death. (Until he finds another homeless guy, that is.)

NYwdwfan

I am soooooo relieved!

Son #1 has no winter coat - he gave it to a homeless guy last winter - but has declined to let me buy him a new one. Up until today, that is. He finally realized that a hoodie is not going to cut it during this cold snap.

I took him to Mark's Work Wearhouse and got him a Columbia coat, a lined touque, and a 3-pack of thermal socks; all for $108. Yay for end of season sales.

And now this Mom can sleep tonight knowing that her son isn't going to freeze to death. (Until he finds another homeless guy, that is.)

That was very sweet of him.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Pretty damn uppity aren't you? I would be embarrassed to take Tonya Harding to Golden Corral because she would make the place look bad. The headquarters for Golden Corral is about 4 miles from me. I don't go to a GC often but they have the best fried chicken I have found in the area. And don't I love the prices.
Still - for Valentine's Day? Pass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom