The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

:hungover: :hungover: :hungover:

635835793061359087998605868_tumblr_lhzoe9kvMP1qaibso.gif
How does ross know the taste of feet? is he a foot fetishist? :hilarious:

betty rose

tonight on the way to the dance sh'e getting a card and a big box of candy! Me more laundry and dirty dishes:banghead:
I'm sorry, understand that he will really come back to you and appreciate that you support him. DD and I went through difficult teenage years. Now she is the Dearest Daughter, and so thoughtful. She knows she put us through a lot during the teen years. She really didn't do anything all that bad, but could be outspoken and hurtful at times. I call it the "teen terrible two's" all over again. Somehow most of us make it through, and out on the other side. Doesn't make it any easier. But I hope this gives you hope, that "this too will pass." Hang on to your hat, just in case.;):inlove::inlove::inlove: To you , dear @figmentfan423.

Last edited:

betty rose

I actually wonder if the insurance covers the tickets returns and missing itineraries for when the ship needs to be fixed.
but I know a lot of captains risks their ships and fix them as they move on.
Like those nasty videos of some ships colliding with each other as they leave port on windy conditions.
As I read online, everyone got a complete refund for the missed trip and a new trip for free.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm sorry, understand that he will really come back to you and appreciate that you support him. DD and I went through difficult teenage years. Now she is the Dearest Daughter, and so thoughtful. She knows she put us through a lot during the teen years. She really didn't do anything all that bad, but could be outspoken and hurtful at times. I call it the "teen terrible two's" all over again. Somehow most of it make through, and out on the other side. Doesn't make it any easier. But I hope this gives you hope, that "this too will pass." Hang on to your hat, just in case.;):inlove::inlove::inlove: To you , dear @figmentfan423.
Thank you he never went through the 2s, we were always buddies. There are now 2 lovely flowers on my mantle that she got him. At least her dad called to make transport arrangements for tonight,( he's driving) and called my ds a perfect little gentleman. Today's not all bad

betty rose

Thank you he never went through the 2s, we were always buddies. There are now 2 lovely flowers on my mantle that she got him. At least her dad called to make transport arrangements for tonight,( he's driving) and called my ds a perfect little gentleman. Today's not all bad
Love, that all is good. You brought him up right, treating a "special" friend so nicely and courteous. Good job!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom