The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Good day everyone. I'm back on the mend, this is one of the worst viruses I've had in years. Hubby has now come down with it. I'm glad the really bad part didn't hit until I got home. I literally went from the bed to bathe, brush teeth, then on to our rocking chair. I sat in the chair for the last 4 days, except when I went back to bed. It's been chicken soup and sierra mist for me the last few days. I think I coughed up at least 2 lungs!;) Glad it's getting behind me. Hubby isn't in the really bad zone yet. Thanks to all who followed our vacation. Disney is wonderful when not over crowded. I wish that it were that way all the time. We made our fastpasses on the day of, and got all of them. That's how uncrowded it was. The roads around Disney are all torn up, don't arrive near Disney Springs at rush hour, the place is a nightmare. We sat on a bus for 40 minutes and didn't move at all. I'm sure it's going to be great when the road work is finished, but right now there are too many cars and no place to go. That's all for today. I'm going to try and ketchup, and then back to my chair.
I'm so glad you are starting to feel a bit better, though it's concerning that you have coughed up AT LEAST the total number of lungs that should have been in your body in the first place...so either you now have zero lungs, OR you have a frightening regeneration ability....either way, you are a medical miracle!! Here's to no more expelled lungs!
When is DS supposed to be finished? I've read several blogs, etc, that say not to drive your own car there because there's currently no place to park and it's hard to get around, but how much longer will that be? I thought they were supposed to be done in Spring of 2016, but if it's still in that bad a state, it doesn't sound like that's the case.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm so glad you are starting to feel a bit better, though it's concerning that you have coughed up AT LEAST the total number of lungs that should have been in your body in the first place...so either you now have zero lungs, OR you have a frightening regeneration ability....either way, you are a medical miracle!! Here's to no more expelled lungs!
When is DS supposed to be finished? I've read several blogs, etc, that say not to drive your own car there because there's currently no place to park and it's hard to get around, but how much longer will that be? I thought they were supposed to be done in Spring of 2016, but if it's still in that bad a state, it doesn't sound like that's the case.
I'm a bit worried about parking and road situations in DTD. We're driving in and eating at T Rex before checking in. I'd hate to not have time to explore before leaving to check in.

Songbird76

Nope, Disney only gives some "package" offers to certain Agencies, but they never are on Disney property. To keep prices low.. they give you very low tier level hotel, pretty far from Disney, they let you have a cheap car for rent.. stuff like that
usually combined with a trip to "miami" with no plane tickets included.
Aw, well that sucks. I'm sorry. Well, when I win MILLIONS in the lottery, I'll just buy us all a trip to Disney.

betty rose

Yep, happened on the first day of the honeymoon, too.
They did some surgery on him in Jamaica, and then as soon as he was cleared to travel again, they came straight back to the states.
They tried to save his messed up teeth once he got back here, but, they just couldn't, and he ended up having 20 of 'em removed. He'll be getting implants, from what I was told.
Just so crazy all the way around.
Crazy and very sad too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom