Garden Grill-Is it worth it?

danyoung56

The breakfast is pretty good, just basic breakfast food. Here's a spread for 2 -

I used to eat here all the time before they became a character meal. Two weeks ago was the first time in years that I've eaten there, as Sunshine Seasons was closed.

DfromATX

Original Poster
The breakfast is pretty good, just basic breakfast food. Here's a spread for 2 -

I used to eat here all the time before they became a character meal. Two weeks ago was the first time in years that I've eaten there, as Sunshine Seasons was closed.

Someone above suggested Sunshine Seasons so I compared menus and I actually thought the dinner looked better than at GG.

steviej

have tbh, went there about 15 years ago, got awful food poisoning. And needing a bathroom at a moments notice isn't always the easiest thing in the parks.

A lot can change in 15 years though. Friends of mine and the Mrs. went a few months ago, and they liked it, but didn't love it

Phonedave

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't care about the characters lol. My whole reasoning for going there would be LwtL and I like the idea of locally grown foods. I still say it's a lot of money for the type of food it is. Such decisions...

Everything at WDW is a lot of money for the type of food it is.

BoarderPhreak

The Garden Grill is definitely worth the experience, at least once - especially the character breakfast with a child. But beyond that, I probably wouldn't go again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom