Disneyland Goes to Denmark

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
Speaking of Disneyland, Denmark Disneyland Next Land will be ToonTown (Themed with Kingdom Hearts, Disney Afternoon, etc). Don't Miss this Chance with Roger Rabbit, Mickey Mouse and Pals in ToonTown at Denmark Disneyland.

orlando678-

Great ideas, but I'd suggest making Fantasyland smaller, there is just too much going on in one area. Maybe you could save some attractions for a second gate? It would also be more fair for the other lands who have less attractions than Fantasyland.

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
Great ideas, but I'd suggest making Fantasyland smaller, there is just too much going on in one area. Maybe you could save some attractions for a second gate? It would also be more fair for the other lands who have less attractions than Fantasyland.

There's Sublands. I Like Fantasyland Bigger, So I Trying to Make Denmark's Fantasyland Bigger like in New Fantasyland in Florida.

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
The Next Land is ToonTown. Where the Toons Live and Play. It will be the Same Version as in California, Japan and Future Some Elements from ToonTown Fair that Used to be from Florida.

ToonTown

Attractions:
Mickey's House & Meet Mickey
Minnie's House
Donald's Boat
Goofy's Paint & Playhouse
Gadget's Go Coaster
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
ToonTown Hall of Frame (Meet Roger Rabbit, Sora, Goofy, Donald and the Rest of the Toons)
Toon Park
Chip "n" Dale's Treehouse
Chip "n" Dale's Acorn Pit
Jolly Trolley
Keyblade Training Academy

Restaurants:
House of Mouse
ToonTown Ranch Market
Huey, Dewey and Louie's Good Time Cafe
Pop-A-Lot Popcorn
Sora's Dinghy Drinks
Out of Bounds Ice Greams
Roger's Snack Wagon

Shopping:
ToonTown Delivery Company
Gag Factory
ToonTown Five & Dime

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
Next Land is Star Wars Land. In This Version, It will be Based Off DisneyManOne's Version of His Idea of Star Wars Land from Florida.

Star Wars Land

Attractions:
Star Tours
Jedi Training Academy (Based off from Disney XD's Star Wars Rebels)
Rey & Finn's Millennium Falcon

Restaurants:
The Cantina
BB-8's Snack Wagon

Shopping:
Empire Traders

It Will have the Original Version of Star Tours Attraction, But with Featuring the Force Awakens Characters and Including Each Starspeeder 3000 have One World of Star Wars instead of Endor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom