So excited

wendyphant

Am so excited
Have just booked the illuminations fireworks cruise and the disney fine art photography portrait session to celebrate my 40th birthday in WDW so excited :) only 79 days to go:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Also have the vouchers for the hot air ballon

Anyone have any more ideas to celebrate my 40th whilst there:):):):)

Rogue21

Am so excited
Have just booked the illuminations fireworks cruise and the disney fine art photography portrait session to celebrate my 40th birthday in WDW so excited :) only 79 days to go:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Also have the vouchers for the hot air ballon

Anyone have any more ideas to celebrate my 40th whilst there:):):):)

It doesn't appear that money is an issue, so do a tour. Wild Africa Trek, the new one (can't recall the name at the moment), segway tour at Ft Wilderness, see La Nouba, ride an amphicar at The Boathouse, etc. Have dinner at Victoria & Alberts. Dine with an Imagineer. Whatever sounds enjoyable to YOU. It's your day.

Upvote 0

bee

Most of my suggestions are food-related. Are you planning to dine at any signature restaurants? California Grill during Wishes is a delight; I've never been to Victoria and Albert's but it's on my Disney bucket list! I'm planning to try Jiko on an upcoming trip and I'm so looking forward to the experience. If you're a wine drinker you could do the wine tasting at Jiko (haven't done it myself yet but it will happen!). There's also the Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian and a new tea experience at the Beach Club. What about a tour? You can do everything from Behind the Seeds at Epcot (around $20/person) to Backstage Magic and more (a few hundred per person).

Upvote 0

belledream

Wow, sounds like an amazing lineup! I'd say don't forget to just take the time to smell the roses. Take a walk around a resort ground as the sun goes down. Eat lots of great food and have fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom